Follow Us On Twitter
- BetCris Review
- BetOnline Review
- BetUS Review
- Bovada Review
- How To Bet
- SportBet Review
- Sportsbook Reviews
- TopBet Review
- UFC Betting Odds
- UFC Results
- WagerWeb Review
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
UFC Betting Today
- MMA Memories
- MMAVardesh – Predictions & Betting Advice
- Online Betting
- Real Money Casino
- UFC Betting Blog
How To Bet
CHOOSING WHERE TO BET ON UFC AND MMA EVENTS
Not all sportsbooks offer the chance to bet on MMA and UFC, so choosing where to bet is critical. After all, there’s no point in signing up and depositing at a sportsbook that doesn’t accept bets on the sport!
» Top Tip : Open Several Accounts at Reputable Sportsbooks
- Firstly, you want to be certain you are getting the best odds on each fight, so you should sign up at 4, 5 or even 6 sportsbooks to make sure that you get the best value bet for your money.
- If you only bet at one place, you will find that the odds were better somewhere else and you could have won more money.
- Our sportsbook review section will show you where to bet, how to sign up and what bonuses you will get when you do. We only list reputable books, so you can be sure that when you win, you will get paid.
REGISTERING AT AN ONLINE SPORTSBOOK
Registering with a sportsbook is easy. It is a simple matter of clicking the link to the ‘join’ or ‘register’ page and typing in your details.
Please Note : When registering, you must fill in the information accurately and truthfully. You are not going to be called by the sportsbooks or harassed or embarrassed in any way, but if you put in false information, you are unlikely to be paid when you win.
Most sportsbooks will ask for additional verification information before you first get paid your winnings, so please sign up with accurate info!
DEPOSITING MONEY AT AN ONLINE SPORTSBOOK
Sports betting sites try, of course, to make it as easy for you as possible to deposit and bet.
Aside from credit cards and wire transfer, there are a number of eWallets that are designing to make depositing and withdrawing from online sportsbooks as simple and painless as possible.
Because of problems with some banks processing gambling transactions, if you are an American citizen, we strongly advise you to choose something like UseMyWallet and use that to deposit and withdraw with sportsbooks.
BETTING AND BETTING LINES
If you are completely new to betting, a quick explanation of the betting lines and what they mean is probably needed here.
The Money Line
For UFC and MMA betting, this is the only type of bet offered. The ‘money line’ is a simple win/lose bet. Either one fighter will win or the other fighter will win.
Odds are expressed as a number with a + or – symbol in front of it. For example,
Marc Danzig : +160
Jim Miller : -200
The ‘+’ symbol shows you how much money you will win if you bet $100.
The ‘-’ symbol shows you how much money you need to bet to win $100.
So, in our example, if you bet $100 on Danzig and he wins, you will get $165 plus, of course, your original stake back.
If you bet $100 on Miller and he won, you would get $50 in winnings plus your original stake.
Most sportsbooks have minimum bets – these can be as low as $1 per bet, but check out our sportsbook reviews first to be sure.
Top UFC Betting Sites
Bonuses and Promotions
All sportsbooks want you to open an account with them, so they offer bonus cash on your first and sometimes future deposits. These are usually around 20% of the amount of your first deposit.
There are sometimes conditions associated with taking these bonuses, but our reviews tell you what these are, so you know in advance.
That’s it. Enjoy gambling on UFC and MMA!
- Watch full event replays and classic fights on ufc select
- Ufc 160: the strikers
- Ufc 160: velasquez vs. silva at presser
- Dana pull ups
- Can fallon fox make it to the ufc?
- Dana white ufc 160 vlog day 1
- Ufc 160: power vs. power
- Ufc 160: bigfoot’s racetrack challenge
- Fallon fox “i’m acutally at a disadvatange”
- Ufc 160: glover teixeira’s fight camp
- Ufc 160: bigfoot silva: “i will get the victory”
- Countdown to ufc 160: teixeira vs. te huna
- Countdown to ufc 160: velasquez vs. silva
- Countdown to ufc 160: dos santos vs. hunt
- Transgender fighter ready to brawl at cfa 11 on axs tv
- Ufc on fox 8 in seattle – tickets on sale now
- Ko’s everywhere! inside mma viewer subs
- Ufc on fx 8: post-fight press conference